A Great Place to Live
People come from far and wide to enjoy the idyllic lifestyle that we enjoy in this part of the Pacific Northwest. Whether you are interested in the peacefulness of living in a small town or pursuing the tremendous outdoor activities like rafting, hiking, fishing, hunting and camping, I can help you find the perfect place. I know every corner of Kootenai County like it is my own backyard…after all, it is. I know every nook and cranny. I know where all the good getaway spots are as well as the best real estate investments. I can tell you where to get the best cup of coffee in town and how far to drive to that secluded lake.
My Commitment to the Area
I am grateful to this community that has provided so much to me and I have had the great opportunity to give back in the following areas:
- I have served as the President of the Rathdrum Area Chamber Board of Directors and am actively involved in all community activities such as Rathdrum Days, December d’Lites, etc.
- I serve on the Kootenai County Airport Advisory Board for the Coeur d’Alene Airport
- Board Member of the Coeur d’Alene Airport Association
- Kootenai Perspectives Board Member. This is a standing committee for Jobs Plus which assists to work on the growth and development of Kootenai County and its communities.
- Christmas is a favorite time of year as my husband (who is a dead ringer for Santa) and I appear as Santa and Mrs. Claus at a wide variety of events supporting non-profits where there is no money to provide a Santa. We also support the Senior Cheer program that provides Christmas presents for low income senior citizens in the area.
Taking Care of the Details
As a retired Military Professional I have always been straight forward and honest. I know that a good Realtor doesn’t just help buy and sell houses. I listen to your needs, wants and dreams, and do the work to accomplish those goals. It may be researching the market to find properties that fit your criteria or create a Comparative Market Analysis to determine the value of a house to be sold. Once you decide to make a move, my job is to make the entire transaction as easy and stress-free as possible. I want you to feel like you are my only client, and know that I am here to help you, holding your needs and goals above all others. My commitment to you is that I will work tirelessly to address every question, need, and concern that may arise. I bring tenacious attention to detail, integrity, and diligent customer service. I do not take lightly my responsibilities of loyalty, integrity, disclosure, commitment and confidentiality. I pledge that I will listen carefully to understand your goals and needs, ensuring that I help you meet them.